30 Things High Achieving Salespeople Usually Do
“THE 30 SALES HINTS WITHIN THIS BOOK ARE PRINTED ON 30 DISPLAY PAGES AND BEST USED AS WALL PLAQUES FOR SALES AND TRAINING ROOMS AS WELL AS SALES MEETINGS”
Many salespeople go through their entire sales career without being exposed to what those at the top of the selling profession do that sets those high achievers so far apart in their income and the results they achieve that seem unfathomable to those who sell at average, or just above average income levels. Yet in most cases the difference between the two is generally minimal and that minimal level can be the difference in incomes of 2, 3, 5 or 10 times, or more, of what the average or the above average earn.
To explore some of these differences, there are just 30 of the things that the High Achieving Sales Professionals do well that others may not do as well or may not do at all. As you read through these, compare what you presently do to what you read here.
If the difference isn’t that great, it may be the reason others are earning many times more because they constantly strive to do those same things to the best of their ability, then strive to improve on what they already do at a level others don’t. Then over time, as they improve on that one point, so does their level of income, together with the clients they get to see and the opportunities they get to work.
Some say that the better you work at selling well, the better the law of attraction works in you personal and sales life. In turn, the more you are blessed because of the personal and financial favour the law of attraction magnetises in your direction, the more favour keeps coming your way.
In point 10 we read . . .
Are high-performance salespeople there because they’re good, or are they good because they’re there? The answer is both. The high-performance achievers are there because they’re good, and stay good because they are already there
. . . and that’s the truth. So please read on and think on what you believe you too could experience if you could just work at getting better at one, two or 10 of the points revealed here.
- Your Self-Image Influences your Ability to Sell Well
- Analysing to Improve Sales is what the High Achiever does
- High Achievers are only a Fraction Better than the others
- Here’s the Reason High Achievers Earn More
- Good Listeners are Fully Involved with their Prospects
- Professional Salespeople don’t “Pitch” – they “Present”
- Trial Presentations are Not Ideal – but Can Work for you
- Professionals Know it’s all About Accountability
- Just Concentrate on One at a Time –You’ll Achieve More
- High Performance Salespeople are Good because . . .
- Professional Salespeople never contemplate Excuses
- When Smart is Not Smart
- Never Entertain Good Intentions Without Knowledge
- Professionalism and Integrity are Paramount
- Professionals Never resort to Outdated Methods
- Selling is an Evolutionary Process – Learn and Update
- Professionals Understand “Different”
- High Performance Professionals Master all things
- When Things Turn Sour, go in with Both Barrels Blazing
- The Cost of Arguing is Too High – Take Control
- Professionals knows how to Respect their Prospects
- Professionals knows how to Respect their Superiors
- High Achievers Expect High Rejection when Cold Calling
- Professionals Prepare their Questions Prior to the Call
- High Achievers Replace Negatives with Realistic Positives
- Professionals Really Prepare and Rehearse “BIG TIME”
- Professionals Really Understand the Questioning Process
- Professionals Pay Careful Attention to Answers
- High Achievers do Necessary Sales Things Habitually
- Professionals are Always in Control of Any Crisis Period