PROFESSIONAL SALESPEOPLE HAVE A PRE-MEETING PREPARATION CHECKLIST
A standard meeting checklist is a relatively quick and systematic way to prepare for any meeting. It should be prepared to accomplish two things:
1) Help you have a deeper conversation with the prospect.
2) It will keep you from asking questions, to available answers.
The company’s web site should provide the following things:
1) Mission statement: Align your offering with their mission.
2) President’s letter: Consider what the boss thinks is important.
4) Recent press releases: You can ask questions like, “Is the new acquisition going smoothly or are there some issues with it?”
5) Google “news”: May give you something that isn’t a press release. Read the lead paragraphs of news stories in the past 30 to 90 days.
6) Check/confirm the stock price of a publicly traded company.
Don’t be afraid at any time to mention, “In preparing for this meeting, I Googled you/your company and obtained the information I needed for today.”
#ClosingSales, #CreateLastingSales, #DoSelling, #GoodListeneres, #HighAchievingSalespeople, #HighPerformance, #HightAchievers, #NoExcuses, #PeterCollins, #PeterCollinsProfitMaker, #ProfitMakerSales, #profitmakersales.com, #QuestioningPosititives, #Salespeople, #SalesSuccess, #SalesTips, #SelfImage, #Selling, #Success,