It’s Our Way to HELP YOUR BUSINESS Out-Perform Your Competitors – Even During Recessionary Times
Key performance indicators can be understood simply by evaluating the definitions of the words ‘performance’ and ‘measurements.’
- Performance refers to output results and outcomes obtained from processes, products, and services that can be compared relative to goals, standards, past results, and other similar factors. Performance can be expressed in either non-financial or financial terms.
- Measurements refers to numerical information quantifying input, output, and performance of processes, products, services, and the overall outcomes. Performance measurements might be singular or composite.
The challenge for businesses today is how to match performance measurements with business strategy, structures and internal culture. In turn the type of measurements to be used should be established by balancing the costs of introducing these measurements, and how the results are used and acted upon.
Who uses Key performance indicators?
Every business measures performance to some extent. However, which performance measurements are used in the light of financial constraints. Excellence in business models encourage the use of performance measurements, and consider the design of key performance indicators systems to ensure that measurements are aligned to strategy.
What are the common challenges associated with the Key performance indicators approach?
The focus in key performance indicators in today’s economic climate is now achieved through assessment of a number of challenges that are faced when designing an effective Key performance indicator Systems, and may include the following:
- How to measure specific key performance issues
- What measurements to choose and for what purpose
- What to do with the results and how to implement change
- Who to communicate the results to and how frequently
- Who should be responsible for streamlining the results
Then, there must be clearly defined goals/objectives and strategies created to reach those goals/objectives before measurements can be chosen to support them. Similarly the key processes, drivers of performance, and other core factors need to be identified before effective key performance indicators can be put in place.
Take Your Business to the Next Level – Book your 15 Minute Meeting Now
How can the Profit Maker Team help?
The Profit Maker Team can help you select the most appropriate performance measurement platform for your business. In addition, we can provide you with the means to monitor any of the performance benchmarking relative to the measure process. This type of data will help your organisation improve once you establish a Key performance indicator System.
Your business can now get the same “unfair advantage” the CORPORATES apply as their on-going “secret-weapon” to help maintain their profits, fortunes and business empires . . . And it’s as simple as calling in one of the Profit Maker Team of Expert Consultants specialising in a unique business model, refined over a 10 years, and simply called Professional Business Partnering. In fact, this process will allow the management of your business to access a new world of infinite possibilities through detailed evaluation, monitoring and leveraging in every one of the most essential areas of your business.
If you’ve constantly wondered how your business can out-perform your competitors, even through down-turns and recessionary times, there is an answer – even if your business is under-performing, cash-strapped, under-resourced and currently trading anywhere between $2.5 Million and $25 Million a year. There is a way through, and it’s simpler than you think. Now read on . . .
Just imagine how you’d feel if you could start picking the brains of some of the strategic consultants that the most successful business leaders and a host of other experts rely on, on a regular and on-going basis? It would be the dream of any small to medium business owner. That’s why we’ve said before, and say again, that under the guidance of the Profit Maker team and the Professional Business Partnering concept as YOUR secret weapon, you are very likely to either get the edge, or even regain the edge, that now appears to be missing.
Here are just 5 ways we can help sound businesses to take informed, controlled and decisive action to get things back on track
The reality of business is that most businesses can be turned around once you know how to isolate five of the KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS businesses rely on. But in most cases most business owners simply have no idea, or just don’t understand how to pin-point, focus on, or extract vital data they need to spotlight glaring deficiencies, then evaluate them, and subsequently grow their business with an assurity they never before believed possible.
On the other hand, how valuable, either today, tomorrow or next week, would having access to these five KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS be to your businesses? Think about it.
1. Annual Turnover Monitoring
How valuable would it be to you if you could compare your Turnover Targets on a seasonally adjusted basis month by month or on a quarterly basis?
How would that affect your cash-flow or target analysis? And what if you could reliably work out a way of exceeding these targets and monitoring them as you need to in order to keep growing your business – even through the tough time – because you are able to see how?
2. Sales (all Aspects and Divisions) Monitoring.
Sales movements, group sales figures, individual sales results, area sales results, segment sales marketing and client movements can be monitored as a whole and individually. To get greater control of this area you may want to incorporate rolling averages, sales trends, sales movements, client movements, sales targets and forecasting.
Then what if you were automatically provided with highlight reports, upward movements, downward movements and areas needing attention? And what if you could have any of this reporting condensed to specific products, areas, individuals or reseller agents and distributors? It’s all possible.
3. Profit Margins Monitoring.
How valuable would it be for you to know if you are on target, ahead or behind in your profit margin requirements or forecasts on a seasonally adjusted basis month by month or on a quarterly basis?
What would that information be worth to you and how could it help you achieve more when applied to your goals and business forecasts.
4. Accounts Receivable Monitoring.
Cash flow is the life blood of any business. Once controlled, businesses tend to perform better and are generally less costly to run. On the other hand, businesses constantly challenged by cash flow problems seem to develop never-before-experienced bottlenecks, time constraints, sales and department performance restricted by a number of outside influences, and the list goes on – and all of these are mainly caused by having people take their eyes off what they are being paid to do, to become part time debt collectors.
How much better off would you be if you could take control this monster and keep a lid on it?
5. Net Asset Growth Monitoring.
That includes everything you pay for. Most companies spend more than they should in this area and haven’t a clue how to reign it in. However, our experience has been that this can not just be controlled, but many of our clients have experienced monthly dollar downturns of 10% to 40%.
I know it sounds bold and extreme, but just think about it for a few seconds… What five obstacles are preventing you from achieving your business goals to allow you to achieve ultimate financial freedom? Whatever those obstacles may be, IF they were instantly and magically removed, would it make a tiny or HUGE difference in your ability to achieve those goals?
That’s precisely what the Professional Business Partnering concept has been designed to do. It’s what James Brown has invested more than a decade to achieve. And it’s available to you at an introductory trial price that’s a whopping 50% off for a limited time only. But more about that later . . .
Maybe you feel overwhelmed, isolated and powerless these days? You might even lack the performance and passion you once had
No matter where you’re right now in your business it takes just one step to move forward, we call it your Best Step. But the question is which step do you take? That’s where, under the guidance of The Profit Maker team and the Professional Business Partnering concept will become YOUR secret weapon, giving you the edge that has been missing.
Take Your Business to the Next Level – Book your 15 Minute Meeting Now
We Offer WORKABLE SOLUTIONS . . . No Matter What State Your Business is in
The new processes The Profit Maker Team provides, gives you workable solutions whenever:
- You feel overwhelmed. This happens when what�s driving your business seems to get out of hand and you feel overwhelmed by it and seem to have no way out.
- You feel that no-one that understands your challenges. Going it alone in any business can be a very withdrawn existence if you don’t have a trusted advisors, mentors or colleagues to bounce ideas off.
- You are not performing at your real potential. This program isolates the areas that need attention by helping you refocus and live up to your true potential. If you�re not running the business you thought you would be by now, you’re probably settling for second best, and that can’t feel good.
- You are not as passionate about your work as you once were. You may feel that you’ve lost that fire-in-the-belly to make things happen the way you used to and to have fun. But you may also not be aware that the frustration of not seeing what may be obvious to others, may be all that is stifling that passion. Little things can make a massive difference.
- You feel powerless to make things happen the way you used to. You probably now yearn for those times that you were having fun building a business that you felt was worth something and meant something. If you want that feeling back, then this unique concept may just present you with the answers you need.
You get 50% OFF our TRIAL PROGRAM
In fact, we have easy to understand and implement realistic solutions to most of your challenges. And if you act NOW, we’ll give you 50% OFF our normal rates on our TRIAL PROGRAM with no obligation to continue on after that
There is nothing for free in business. But there are authentic promotional offers and this is one of the best offers any business owner would want to tryout. In fact, we�re so convinced you will want to build and on-going business partnership with our specialist team through the Professional Business Partnering concept, we’re prepared to meet with your executive team at your offices (or via a video link on the internet) over three occasions.
- In the first meeting we will further describe our services, show real examples of how we have helped other clients and then ask you the questions we need to take things to the next stage.
- On the second meeting we will present you with some realistic evaluations of the benefits we can provide based on our initial evaluation, then ask you for more detail in order to supply you with a personalised report on the areas that we feel your business would benefit. This is based on our ability to quickly spot the problems, pitfalls, mistakes as well as the opportunities most businesses may never notice on their own.
- On the third meeting we will present you with our 360 degree vision report highlighting the problems, pitfalls, mistakes as well as opportunities you may not have noted on you own. It is hoped this report will provide both the strategy, and foundational possibility, of turning you businesses into a formidable, more sophisticated and far more profitable enterprise.
BOOK YOUR ASSESSMENT MEETING TODAY
Remember, we’re giving you 50% OFF our normal rates on this (our TRIAL PROGRAM) with no obligation to stay on after that. For a limited time only you will be able to sample and review our services for JUST 50% OFF. Now that’s a give-away for all the things we supply.
As there is nothing for free in business, and this is a genuine promotional offer for you to trial, a brand new and exclusive concept few small to medium sized business owners would be aware exists. In fact, we�re so confident of the product, we believe you will want to build and on-going business partnership with the Profit Maker team and the Professional Business Partnering concept. But remember, this is a genuine LIMITED OFFER, only available for a limited time