SUCCESS AND CHOSEN BY GOD
God has great things in store for you, but you will never go to a new level without opposition. That’s why you must stay committed to what God is calling you to do. Stay in fellowship with your Heavenly Father through prayer, worship, study of His Word, and fellowship with others. Rise up today and take authority over any area of your life that’s keeping you in defeat. Be aggressive and on the offensive. If you stay focused and determined, God will take you places you’ve never dreamed of and you’ll live that overcoming life of victory that rightfully belongs to you. No matter what has been taken away from you, no matter what losses you’ve experienced, if you give it over to God, He will return to you more than you could ask or imagine. He’ll make things right and give you more than what was lost or stolen. When you put your hope in God, He blesses you and God wants to multiply your joy, peace, wisdom, health and finances with a double portion in every area of your life! The first step in moving forward into this fresh future is forgetting the disappointments of yesterday. It’s time to forget about those disappointments and reach out in faith to God’s abundant future.
- And let the peaceful harmony that comes from Christ rule have power over your hearts. Be always thankful to be chosen to be part of Christs body and he dwells with you. So you just can’t go off and do your own thing whenever you want to. Colossians 3:15
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- I have told you these things, so that you will trust me and may be assured of the outcome and have peace. In this godless world you will continually face challenges and difficulties. But take heart! I have conquered the world – so you can be an overcomer, and live in victory. John 16:33
- In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3
- I will cause you to become the father of a great nation; I will bless you and make your name famous, and you will be a blessing to many others. Genesis 12:2
- I will open up the windows of heaven for you and pour out a blessing so great you won’t have room enough to take it in! Malachi 3:10
Business & Sales Tips
- Best way to resolve a conflict is to ignore opinions and concentrate on the points you both know to be fact.
- Best way to sell is to look natural, but it takes time and hard work to know how to appear to look natural and do the job well.
- By being in full control of your behaviour, you reduce the possibility of being controlled by others. High performance professionals are masters of staying in control of they’re emotions, they keep them in balance.
- Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact – William James
- Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you – Ovid
- Begin with praise and honest appreciation. Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly. Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person. Ask questions instead of giving direct orders . . . Make the fault easy to correct. Make the other person happy about doing what you suggest – Dale Carnegie
- Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If 50 million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing – Anatole France
CONSISTENCY – James 1:17 – Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
CONSTRUCTION – Proverbs 24:3-5 – By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. A wise man has great power, and a man of knowledge increases strength
CONSULTATION – Proverbs 15:22 – Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed. Proverbs 20:18 – Make plans by seeking advice; if you wage war, obtain guidance.
CONSUMED – Ecclesiastes 5:10-11 Whoever loves money never enough money; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with his income. This too is meaningless. As goods increase, so do those who consume them. And what benefit are they to the owner except to feast his eyes on them? 1 Timothy 6:9-10 People who want to get rich fall into temptation and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. The love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many grief’s.
CONSUMED HARVEST – Job 5:5-6 – The hungry consume his harvest, taking it even from among thorns, and the thirsty pant after his wealth. For hardship does not spring from the soil, nor does trouble sprout from the ground. Proverbs 14:4 – Where there are no oxen, the manger is empty, but from the strength of an ox comes an abundant harvest.
CONTENT – Philippians 4:11-14 – I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and to have plenty, being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
CONTENTMENT – 1 Timothy 6:6-8 – Godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that.
No matter what has been taken away from you, no matter what losses you’ve experienced, if you give it over to God, He will return to you more than you could ask or imagine. He’ll make things right and give you more than what was lost or stolen. When you put your hope in God, He blesses you and God wants to multiply your joy, peace, wisdom, health and finances with a double portion in every area of your life! The first step in moving forward into this fresh future is forgetting the disappointments of yesterday. It’s time to forget about those disappointments and reach out in faith to God’s abundant future.
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…