SUCCESS AND CAPABILITIES
God has great things in store for you, but you will never go to a new level without opposition. That’s why you must stay committed to what God is calling you to do. Stay in fellowship with your Heavenly Father through prayer, worship, study of His Word, and fellowship with others. Rise up today and take authority over any area of your life that’s keeping you in defeat. Be aggressive and on the offensive. If you stay focused and determined, God will take you places you’ve never dreamed of and you’ll live that overcoming life of victory that rightfully belongs to you. Time is the most valuable assets God has given us. There are only 24 hours in a day, and once they’re gone, they’re gone forever. Are you spending time with God daily and investing in relationships with family and friends? God wants you to live a focused, disciplined life, full of purpose and hope. Start each day asking the Lord what He would have you to do there is no limit to what you can accomplish. God promises to take you places you’ve never dreamed possible and you will experience a more abundant life than you ever imagined.
- The Lord will lavish you with prosperity wherever he has placed you and bless you with a wonderful family, friends and a great life-style. The Lord will send you an abundant provision at the proper time and bless the work you put your hand to. You will lend to many, but you yourself won’t have to borrow anything. God will make you the head, not the tail, and you will always be on top and never on the bottom. Deuteronomy 28:11-13
- I will open up the windows of heaven for you and pour out a blessing so great you won’t have room enough to take it in! Malachi 3:10
- God can pour blessings upon you in the most astonishing ways so that you’re ready for anything and everything he wants you to accomplish. He alone can give you more than you could ever need so that you will have enough left over to do everything that needs to be done. 2 Corinthians 9:8
- The blessings of happiness, fortune and prosperity go to the one who avoids the advice, plans and purposes of the ungodly; who chooses to witness to sinners and not submit to their unholy self-centered opinions; and who steadfastly chooses not to be around those who scorn or mock others for personal gratification. His delight comes from the uncompromising law of the Lord, and through the Holy scriptures on which he has learned to meditate upon habitually – thoughtfully pondering their illumination and meaning day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the banks of a flowing stream – prepared and nurtured to bring forth fruit in its season. His leaf shall neither wither nor fade, and everything he puts his hand to will rightfully prosper. Psalm 1-3 . . . Peter Collins – Paraphrased
Business & Sales Tips
- A professional salesperson knows only too well to never “pitch” a prospect but to present a potential customer. Accept the difference, try it for yourself, then notice how much better your call is accepted.
- A salespersons success depends on mutual satisfaction. Whenever this concept of mutual satisfaction is lacking, so too is the best result for both parties.
- Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t all that. You can be discouraged by failure – or you can learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because, remember, that’s where you will find success.–Thomas J. Watson
· Look not mournfully into the past. It comes not back again. Wisely improve the present. It is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future, without fear – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A bold heart is half the battle – Dwight Eisenhower
- The minute you have a number of disagreeable duties to perform, always do the most disagreeable first.” — Josiah Quincy
- The minute you start talking about what you’re going to do if you lose, you have already lost – George Shultz
ABUNDANCE – Matthew 12:34 Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
ABUNDANCE – Psalm 36:7-9 How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings. They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights. For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.
ABUNDANT HARVEST – Job 5:5-6 – The hungry consume his harvest, taking it even from among thorns, and the thirsty pant after his wealth. For hardship does not spring from the soil, nor does trouble sprout from the ground. Proverbs 14:4 – Where there are no oxen, the manger is empty, but from the strength of an ox comes an abundant harvest.
ACCORD – Amos 3:3 – Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?
ACCOUNT – Romans 14:12-13 – Each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother’s way.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT – Proverbs 3: 5-6 – Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Prospering God’s way is the way we should all aspire to live. When you trust in the Word of God, your spirit is fed and you grow strong. Those who love and obey the Lord will prosper in whatever they do. If you want to prosper in your relationships, seek God’s Word regarding relationships. To prosper in your health, seek God’s Word about healing. To prosper in your finances, seek God’s Word regarding finances. Then as you seek God through His Word you will grow strong and mighty in His power and everything you embark on will prosper!
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…