SUCCESS AND BREATH
No matter what has been taken away from you, no matter what losses you’ve experienced, if you give it over to God, He will return to you more than you could ask or imagine. He’ll make things right and give you more than what was lost or stolen. When you put your hope in God, He blesses you and God wants to multiply your joy, peace, wisdom, health and finances with a double portion in every area of your life! The first step in moving forward into this fresh future is forgetting the disappointments of yesterday. It’s time to forget about those disappointments and reach out in faith to God’s abundant future.
- Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Psalm 150:6
- The blessings of happiness, fortune and prosperity go to the one who avoids the advice, plans and purposes of the ungodly; who chooses to witness to sinners and not submit to their unholy self-centered opinions; and who steadfastly chooses not to be around those who scorn or mock others for personal gratification. His delight comes from the uncompromising law of the Lord, and through the Holy scriptures on which he has learned to meditate upon habitually – thoughtfully pondering their illumination and meaning day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the banks of a flowing stream – prepared and nurtured to bring forth fruit in its season. His leaf shall neither wither nor fade, and everything he puts his hand to will rightfully prosper. Psalm 1-3 . . . Peter Collins – Paraphrased
- The cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things . . . choke the Word. Mark 4:19
Business & Sales Tips
- Before and after work and on weekends, read everything there is to read about selling. Go to trade shows, read the trade magazines, spend time talking to the people you do business with about their business and the people they buy from.
- Best definition of an argument is, “An argument is simply a discussion that has got out of control.” And never lose a friend or a sale over an argument – the cost is too high.
- Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance – Bruce Barton
- Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to you in life, I find – John F. Kennedy
- Success means never letting the competition define you. Instead you have to define yourself based on a point of view you care deeply about – Tom Chappell
- The barriers are not erected which can say to aspiring talent and industry, “this is far and no farther – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today’s world do not have – Ronald Reagan
CHEERFUL GIVING – 2 Corinthians 9:7-12 – Give what you have decided to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor; his righteousness endures forever and he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Hebrews 13:16 – And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
CHILDREN – Psalm 127:3 – Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.
CITY DIVIDED – Matthew 12: 25 – Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.
CLOAK FORGIVENESS – Luke 6:29-31 – If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn the other. If someone takes your cloak, give him your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.
COMMANDS THE LORD – Deuteronomy 8:6-11 Observe the commands of the LORD, walking in his ways and revering him. For the LORD is bringing you into a land with streams and pools of water, with springs flowing in the valleys and hills; a land with wheat and barley, vines, fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil and honey; where bread will not be scarce and you will lack nothing; where the rocks are iron and you can dig copper out of the hills. When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the LORD for the good land he has given you. Be careful that you do not forget the LORD, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day.
Prospering God’s way is the way we should all aspire to live. When you trust in the Word of God, your spirit is fed and you grow strong. Those who love and obey the Lord will prosper in whatever they do. If you want to prosper in your relationships, seek God’s Word regarding relationships. To prosper in your health, seek God’s Word about healing. To prosper in your finances, seek God’s Word regarding finances. Then as you seek God through His Word you will grow strong and mighty in His power and everything you embark on will prosper! Time is the most valuable assets God has given us. There are only 24 hours in a day, and once they’re gone, they’re gone forever. Are you spending time with God daily and investing in relationships with family and friends? God wants you to live a focused, disciplined life, full of purpose and hope. Start each day asking the Lord what He would have you to do there is no limit to what you can accomplish. God promises to take you places you’ve never dreamed possible and you will experience a more abundant life than you ever imagined.
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…