SUCCESS AND BOOK OF REMEMBERANCE
God has great things in store for you, but you will never go to a new level without opposition. That’s why you must stay committed to what God is calling you to do. Stay in fellowship with your Heavenly Father through prayer, worship, study of His Word, and fellowship with others. Rise up today and take authority over any area of your life that’s keeping you in defeat. Be aggressive and on the offensive. If you stay focused and determined, God will take you places you’ve never dreamed of and you’ll live that overcoming life of victory that rightfully belongs to you. No matter what has been taken away from you, no matter what losses you’ve experienced, if you give it over to God, He will return to you more than you could ask or imagine. He’ll make things right and give you more than what was lost or stolen. When you put your hope in God, He blesses you and God wants to multiply your joy, peace, wisdom, health and finances with a double portion in every area of your life! The first step in moving forward into this fresh future is forgetting the disappointments of yesterday. It’s time to forget about those disappointments and reach out in faith to God’s abundant future.
- Then those who feared the Lord spoke with one another; the Lord heeded and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before him of those who feared the Lord and thought on his name. “They shall be mine, says the Lord of hosts, my special possession on the day when I act, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him.” Malachi 3:16-17
- If you listen to and obey the Voice of God and all his commandments, God will position you to receive blessings over your life and all you put your hand to. He will pour out His blessings over your country, city, children, land, livestock, herds, flocks, basket and bread bowl – and he will bless your every move. God will defeat anyone who attacks you. They’ll come at you one way and be scattered seven ways. And God will order on-going blessings on all your reserves and at your workplace. He’ll bless you in everything He has given you and told you to do. Deuteronomy 28:1-8
- In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul. Psalm 138:3
Business & Sales Tips
- Be willing to make decisions. That’s the most important quality in a good leader. Don’t fall victim to what I call the ‘Ready-Aim-Aim-Syndrome’. You must be willing to fire
- You always try to get the things you want with the very least effort possible. All technological advances are ways of getting greater output with less input
- Be different. Be sure you’re selling style is different from your competition. Be sure what you’re selling is different from your competition. And be sure what you’re presenting is different from what competition has to offer. The rule of thumb is – being different pays better too. Keep that in mind.
- Reduce your plan to writing… The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire – Napoleon Hill
- No one wants to go through the pain and punishment of a burnout. Yet many people who are clearly on the brink of one steadfastly refuse to change the behaviours that re threatening their performance, their careers and their mental health. TOM HOPKINS
- Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do – Johann von Goethe
- All life is a chance. So take it! The person who goes furthest is the one who is willing to do and dare – Dale Carnegie
BURDEN – Psalm 55:22 – Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
BURNED UP – 1 Corinthians 3:12-15 If any man builds a foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, his work will be shown for what it is. Fire will test the quality of each man’s work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward. If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; yet he will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames. 1 Corinthians 3:18-19 If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a “fool” so that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. God catches the wise in their craftiness.
BURNING COAL – Proverbs 25:21-22 – If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head, and the LORD will reward you.
CALCULATE – Luke 14:28-30 – Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Will he not first sit down and estimate the cost to see if he has enough money to complete it? If he lays the foundation and is not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule him, saying, ‘This fellow began to build and was not able to finish.’
CALL TO ME – Jeremiah 33:3 – Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’
CALLED – Philippians 4:13 – I can do everything through him (the Lord Jesus Christ) who gives me strength. Romans 8:28 – And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
God wants to bless you so that you can be a blessing to others. God wants you to experience tremendous blessing because He knows that when you taste of His love and goodness you will want to share it with someone else. We all need wisdom to deal with life. God gives wisdom, and blesses the upright. If you’ve made Jesus Lord of your life, and have allowed Him to wash away your past, then you are upright in God’s sight and this promise is for you! No matter what has happened in the past, yesterday, or even this morning. Through the sacrifice of Jesus, you have access to all the Lord’s amazing promises. Just begin to thank Him daily for His promises of wisdom and victory, and you will experience His glorious blessing in every area of life!
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…