SUCCESS AND BOASTING ABOUT MONEY
God wants to bless you so that you can be a blessing to others. God wants you to experience tremendous blessing because He knows that when you taste of His love and goodness you will want to share it with someone else. We all need wisdom to deal with life. God gives wisdom, and blesses the upright. If you’ve made Jesus Lord of your life, and have allowed Him to wash away your past, then you are upright in God’s sight and this promise is for you! No matter what has happened in the past, yesterday, or even this morning. Through the sacrifice of Jesus, you have access to all the Lord’s amazing promises. Just begin to thank Him daily for His promises of wisdom and victory, and you will experience His glorious blessing in every area of life!
- He who loves money will not be satisfied with money; nor he who loves wealth, with gain: this also is vanity. When goods increase, they increase who eat them; and what gain has their owner but to see them with his eyes? Sweet is the sleep of a labourer, whether he eats little or much; but the surfeit of the rich will not let him sleep. Ecclesiastes 5:10-12
- It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and sing praises to Your name, O Most High. It is good to tell of Your loving-kindness in the morning, and of how faithful. You are at night, with harps, and with music of praise. Psalm 91:1-3
- Blessed is the man honours and fears the Lord and who takes pleasure in obeying God’s commandments. He will succeed in everything he does and overcome overwhelming setbacks. Future generations of his, who walk uprightly and trust in the Lord, shall also be blessed. Psalm 112:1-2
- But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope. Galatians 5:5
- But he answered, “It is written, `Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'” Matthew 4:4
- By one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous. Romans 5:19
- Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
Business & Sales Tips
- At the beginning of your selling career, what did you have a big supply of? It was enthusiasm, a burning desire, excitement and the feeling of, “Watch out world, here I come.” Now that you’ve got this terrific opportunity in sales, there’s no limit to what you can do.
- Average salespeople spend over 500 working hours a year in their car. How much of this do you spend on preparation, focussing and learning?
- Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true – Honore de Balzac
- Quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” – Vince Lombardi
- Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them – every day begin with the task anew – St Francis de Sales
- Success is the child of audacity – Benjamin Disraeli
- Quick and easy solution is to subdue our doubts, ambitions and dreams. This is a certain way to disaster. We are human; we are dynamic entities. Life is a gift to be used, all the way out to its edges and beyond. FRANK RICHARD FALLAR Reading is a means of thinking with another person’s mind; it forces you to stretch your own – Charles Scribner Jr.,
- Most of the important things in the world have been accompanied by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all – Dale Carnegie
BRIBE CORRUPTS – Ecclesiastes 5:8 8 If you see the poor oppressed in a district, and justice and rights denied, do not be surprised at such things; for one official is eyed by a higher one, and over them both are others higher still. Ecclesiastes 7:7 Extortion turns a wise man into a fool, and a bribe corrupts the heart.
BRILLIANT FAVOUR – Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 – The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favour to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. Moreover, no man knows when his hour will come: As fish are caught in a cruel net, or birds are taken in a snare, so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.
BROTHERS EYE – Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil. Luke 6:41-42 Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? First take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
BUILD A FOUNDATION – 1 Corinthians 3:12-15 If any man builds a foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, his work will be shown for what it is. Fire will test the quality of each man’s work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward. If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; yet he will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames. 1 Corinthians 3:18-19 If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a “fool” so that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. God catches the wise in their craftiness.
Prospering God’s way is the way we should all aspire to live. When you trust in the Word of God, your spirit is fed and you grow strong. Those who love and obey the Lord will prosper in whatever they do. If you want to prosper in your relationships, seek God’s Word regarding relationships. To prosper in your health, seek God’s Word about healing. To prosper in your finances, seek God’s Word regarding finances. Then as you seek God through His Word you will grow strong and mighty in His power and everything you embark on will prosper!
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…