SUCCESS AND BLESSINGS OF GOD
If you’re a dreamer, you also need to be a doer to achieve God’s best in your life. You need to dream big dreams, but have to also put your faith into action. The Bible tells us “faith without works is dead.” Whatever part of life needs an extra input of God’s blessings, continue to sow seeds of encouragement, hope, faithfulness and live a disciplined life. When you are faithful in doing that, God will reward your diligence and you will reap your harvest of Success. No matter what has been taken away from you, no matter what losses you’ve experienced, if you give it over to God, He will return to you more than you could ask or imagine. He’ll make things right and give you more than what was lost or stolen. When you put your hope in God, He blesses you and God wants to multiply your joy, peace, wisdom, health and finances with a double portion in every area of your life! The first step in moving forward into this fresh future is forgetting the disappointments of yesterday. It’s time to forget about those disappointments and reach out in faith to God’s abundant future. No matter what has been taken away from you, no matter what losses you’ve experienced, if you give it over to God, He will return to you more than you could ask or imagine. He’ll make things right and give you more than what was lost or stolen. When you put your hope in God, He blesses you and God wants to multiply your joy, peace, wisdom, health and finances with a double portion in every area of your life! The first step in moving forward into this fresh future is forgetting the disappointments of yesterday. It’s time to forget about those disappointments and reach out in faith to God’s abundant future.
- The blessings of happiness, fortune and prosperity go to the one who avoids the advice, plans and purposes of the ungodly; who chooses to witness to sinners and not submit to their unholy self-centered opinions; and who steadfastly chooses not to be around those who scorn or mock others for personal gratification. His delight comes from the uncompromising law of the Lord, and through the Holy scriptures on which he has learned to meditate upon habitually – thoughtfully pondering their illumination and meaning day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the banks of a flowing stream – prepared and nurtured to bring forth fruit in its season. His leaf shall neither wither nor fade, and everything he puts his hand to will rightfully prosper. Psalm 1-3 . . . Peter Collins – Paraphrased
- The cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things . . . choke the Word. Mark 4:19
- The Lord will lavish you with prosperity wherever he has placed you and bless you with a wonderful family, friends and a great life-style. The Lord will send you an abundant provision at the proper time and bless the work you put your hand to. You will lend to many, but you yourself won’t have to borrow anything. God will make you the head, not the tail, and you will always be on top and never on the bottom. Deuteronomy 28:11-13
Business & Sales Tips
- At least two people should be involved in the needs analysis process. Your prospect and you make a good start. And the expertise of your immediate superiors should never be overlooked either.
- At the beginning of the sale the one doing the buying is the one in control of the sale. From that point onward the seller is under pressure until he/she can turn the situation around, with the prospect still believing they are still in control.
- A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power – Brian Tracy
- I was always an early riser. Happy is the man who is! Every mornings day comes to him with a virgin’s love, full of bloom and freshness. The youth of nature is contagious, like the gladness of a happy child. EDWARD ROBERT BULWER-LYTTON
- If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away – Henry David Thoreau
- Every man is a fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit – Elbert Hubbard
- People make a mistake who think that my art has come easily to me. Nobody has devoted so much time and thought to composition as I. There is not a famous master whose music I have not studied over and over – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
BRIBE – Deuteronomy 16:19 – Do not pervert justice or show partiality. Do not accept a bribe, for it blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the righteous. Leviticus 19:15 – Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favouritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.
BRIBE – Exodus 23:8 – Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds those who see and twists the words of the righteous.
BRIBE – Proverbs 17:23 – A wicked man accepts a bribe in secret to pervert the course of justice.
Time is the most valuable assets God has given us. There are only 24 hours in a day, and once they’re gone, they’re gone forever. Are you spending time with God daily and investing in relationships with family and friends? God wants you to live a focused, disciplined life, full of purpose and hope. Start each day asking the Lord what He would have you to do there is no limit to what you can accomplish. God promises to take you places you’ve never dreamed possible and you will experience a more abundant life than you ever imagined. When you’re really confused, worried or don’t have a clue what to do, don’t let panic or worry guide your decisions. Relax for a minute and let God work. You’ll be amazed at the insight you get from waiting on God instead of striving to find answers on your own. Before you make any decision read Philippians 4:11-13. It’s a great Scripture. “For I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be content. I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound; in any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and want. I can do all things in him who strengthens me.” Don’t always react on your first impulse – instead, meditate on what God would want from you and realize that He is in control. You’ll be able to see His hand working in just about any situation when you take a step back and realize it’s not your plan, but His.
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…