SUCCESS AND BLESSINGS
Jesus never reprimanded His disciples in public or made them feel stupid. He made them feel loved and appreciated. In fact, Jesus let his disciples know that He thought so highly of them that He planned to give them the keys to the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 16:19). He never embarrassed them or belittled anyone who served Him. He overlooked their faults and limitations and celebrated their strengths. As ambassadors of Christ, and should speak words of hope and encouragement and build others up – focusing on their strengths. When we do this will begin to see God’s favour over our own life. Then we will experience each and every victory that He has in store for us.
- The Lord will lavish you with prosperity wherever he has placed you and bless you with a wonderful family, friends and a great life-style. The Lord will send you an abundant provision at the proper time and bless the work you put your hand to. You will lend to many, but you yourself won’t have to borrow anything. God will make you the head, not the tail, and you will always be on top and never on the bottom. Deuteronomy 28:11-13
- Take heed lest you forget the Lord your God, by not keeping his commandments and his ordinances and his statutes, which I command you this day: lest, when you have eaten and are full, and have built goodly houses and live in them, and when your herds and flocks multiply, and your silver and gold is multiplied, and all that you have is multiplied, then your heart be lifted up, and you forget the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Deuteronomy 8:11-14
- Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. Ephesians 5:1
Business & Sales Tips
- Asking the right questions in the right way is still as important to the presentation today as it was 20, 30 or 40 years ago. The secret is to ask.
- Asking your prospects sales questions, do it mean you primarily ask them the questions that are on their agenda – not just on your agenda?
· Our policy is simple: We are not going to betray our friends, reward the enemies of freedom, or permit fear and retreat to become American policies, especially in this hemisphere. None of the wars in my lifetime came about because we were too strong – Ronald Reagan
- Out of every fruition of success, no matter what, comes forth something to make a new effort necessary – Walt Whitman
- People are not remembered by how few times they fail, but how often they succeed – Thomas Edison
- I use humour, short stories and a joke to build an empathatic relationship with the customer. People buy on emotion. All you have to do is to remove the obstacles. FRANK WOODWARD
- Most successful men have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or opportunity presented to them. They have developed the opportunity that was at hand – Bruce Barton
BOAST – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7,13 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, or boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, or self-seeking, it is not easily angered, or keep record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. Though the greatest of gifts are faith, hope and love, the greatest of these is love. Galatians 5:22-23 The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Psalm 36:7-8 How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings. They feast on the abundance of your house; you give them drink from your river of delights.
BOASTING – Proverbs 27:1 – Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.
BOND – Colossians 3:14 – Put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
BORROW – Proverbs 22:7 – The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
BORROWING – Matthew 5: 42 – Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
BOWED DOWN – Psalm 145:13-19 – The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made and upholds those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. The LORD is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made. He is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth and fulfils the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
BREAD OF LIFE – John 6:27,55-58 – Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life. On him the Father has placed his seal of approval. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. The one who feeds on me will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever. Proverbs 16:26 – The labourer’s appetite works for him; his hunger drives him on. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
Time is the most valuable assets God has given us. There are only 24 hours in a day, and once they’re gone, they’re gone forever. Are you spending time with God daily and investing in relationships with family and friends? God wants you to live a focused, disciplined life, full of purpose and hope. Start each day asking the Lord what He would have you to do there is no limit to what you can accomplish. God promises to take you places you’ve never dreamed possible and you will experience a more abundant life than you ever imagined. No matter what has been taken away from you, no matter what losses you’ve experienced, if you give it over to God, He will return to you more than you could ask or imagine. He’ll make things right and give you more than what was lost or stolen. When you put your hope in God, He blesses you and God wants to multiply your joy, peace, wisdom, health and finances with a double portion in every area of your life! The first step in moving forward into this fresh future is forgetting the disappointments of yesterday. It’s time to forget about those disappointments and reach out in faith to God’s abundant future.
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…