SUCCESS AND AWESOME THINGS
When you’re really confused, worried or don’t have a clue what to do, don’t let panic or worry guide your decisions. Relax for a minute and let God work. You’ll be amazed at the insight you get from waiting on God instead of striving to find answers on your own. Before you make any decision read Philippians 4:11-13. It’s a great Scripture. “For I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be content. I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound; in any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and want. I can do all things in him who strengthens me.” Don’t always react on your first impulse – instead, meditate on what God would want from you and realize that He is in control. You’ll be able to see His hand working in just about any situation when you take a step back and realize it’s not your plan, but His.
- Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever. Psalm 145:2
- When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. Isaiah 43:2 TLB
- Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. Philippians 4:6 – Peter Collins Paraphrased
- You shall fear the Lord your God; you shall serve Him and cling to Him, and you shall swear by His name. He is your praise and He is your God, who has done these great and awesome things for you which your eyes have seen. Deuteronomy 10:20-21
- Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly; never be conceited. Romans 12:14-16
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9
Business & Sales Tips
- Asking provocative open-ended questions during a sales presentation makes you look and sound professional. It shows your interest and curiosity in the prospect. The bonus here is you end up learning more about your prospect which in turn positions you more favourably in the prospects eyes and heightens your chance of closing the sale.
- Only way to predict the future is to have power to shape the future. Those in possession of absolute power can only prophesy to make their prophesies come true, but they can lie and make their lies come true. ERIC HOFFER
- Opportunity follows struggles. It follows effort. It follows hard work. It doesn’t come before – Shelby Steele
- Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Spectacular achievements are always preceded by painstaking preparation – Roger Staubach
- Success means never letting the competition define you. Instead you have to define yourself based on a point of view you care deeply about – Tom Chappell
- Motivator Ed Foreman says, “Worry is negative Goal Setting”. Those that set this type of goal usually become champions at it. Yet worry has hardly ever solved any problem and has invariable created many more in the process – Anon
BLESSED – Daniel 4:27 Renounce your sins by doing what is right, and your wickedness by being kind to the oppressed. It may be that then your prosperity will continue. Luke 3:11 The man with two tunics should share with him who has none, and the one who has food should do the same. Luke 6:20-23 Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. “Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. For that is how their fathers treated the prophets.
BLESSING – Psalm 1: 1-3 – Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. And whatever he does prospers.
BLESSINGS – Genesis 12:3 – I will bless those who bless you, and curse whoever curses you; and all people on earth will be blessed through you. CURSES – Genesis 12:3 – I will bless those who bless you, and curse whoever curses you; and all people on earth will be blessed through you
BLINDS THE EYES – Deuteronomy 16:19 – Do not pervert justice or show partiality. Do not accept a bribe, for it blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the righteous. Leviticus 19:15 – Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favouritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.
No matter what has been taken away from you, no matter what losses you’ve experienced, if you give it over to God, He will return to you more than you could ask or imagine. He’ll make things right and give you more than what was lost or stolen. When you put your hope in God, He blesses you and God wants to multiply your joy, peace, wisdom, health and finances with a double portion in every area of your life! The first step in moving forward into this fresh future is forgetting the disappointments of yesterday. It’s time to forget about those disappointments and reach out in faith to God’s abundant future.
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…