SUCCESS AND ASTONISHING BLESSINGS
When you’re really confused, worried or don’t have a clue what to do, don’t let panic or worry guide your decisions. Relax for a minute and let God work. You’ll be amazed at the insight you get from waiting on God instead of striving to find answers on your own. Before you make any decision read Philippians 4:11-13. It’s a great Scripture. “For I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be content. I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound; in any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and want. I can do all things in him who strengthens me.” Don’t always react on your first impulse – instead, meditate on what God would want from you and realize that He is in control. You’ll be able to see His hand working in just about any situation when you take a step back and realize it’s not your plan, but His. Time is the most valuable assets God has given us. There are only 24 hours in a day, and once they’re gone, they’re gone forever. Are you spending time with God daily and investing in relationships with family and friends? God wants you to live a focused, disciplined life, full of purpose and hope. Start each day asking the Lord what He would have you to do there is no limit to what you can accomplish. God promises to take you places you’ve never dreamed possible and you will experience a more abundant life than you ever imagined.
- Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
- Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. Philippians 4:6 – Paraphrased
- Their voice was heard; and their prayer came up to His holy dwelling place, to heaven. 2 Chronicles 30:27
- May there be shouts of joy when we hear the news of your victory, flags flying with praise to God for all that he has done for you. May he answer all your prayers! Psalm 20:5
- If you listen to and obey the Voice of God and all his commandments, God will position you to receive blessings over your life and all you put your hand to. He will pour out His blessings over your country, city, children, land, livestock, herds, flocks, basket and bread bowl – and he will bless your every move. God will defeat anyone who attacks you. They’ll come at you one way and be scattered seven ways. And God will order on-going blessings on all your reserves and at your workplace. He’ll bless you in everything He has given you and told you to do. Deuteronomy 28:1-8
Business & Sales Tips
- High performance selling simply put is above average production. In many cases no more than a fraction above the expected average. Racers win by hundreds of a second, jumpers win by very small margins indeed, yet they earn many times more than those coming second, third or fourth. Most competitions are won by very small margins, and the same applies to sales. If you only improved enough to be a fraction better than your competition, you too could earn many times more than those coming second, third or fourth.
- Just as an elite athlete has a game plan for every event they compete in, you should also have a written sales call objective for every sales call you make. If you don’t, you can’t really expect to be the best at sales.
- Most salespeople avoid cold calls because they take time and hard work to nurture. The same salespeople also know if they don’t call on these prospects, they’ll never have to suffer being rejected. Yet rejection only becomes an issue when the salesperson takes rejection personally. High achievers expect a high rejection level in cold calling. That’s why they make more calls – and generate more new business.
· What light is to the eyes, what air is to the lungs, what love is to the heart, liberty is to the soul of man – Robert Green Ingersoll
· One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered – Michael J. Fox
- Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Wherever we look upon this earth, opportunities take shape within the problems – Nelson Rockefeller
- A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further then a great idea that inspires no one. Mary Kay Ash
PERSECUTE YOU – Romans 12:14-19 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.
PERSECUTED PRESS ON – 1 Corinthians 4:12-13 We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; when we are slandered, we answer kindly.
PERSECUTION – Isaiah 54:17 No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me, declares the LORD.
Prospering God’s way is the way we should all aspire to live. When you trust in the Word of God, your spirit is fed and you grow strong. Those who love and obey the Lord will prosper in whatever they do. If you want to prosper in your relationships, seek God’s Word regarding relationships. To prosper in your health, seek God’s Word about healing. To prosper in your finances, seek God’s Word regarding finances. Then as you seek God through His Word you will grow strong and mighty in His power and everything you embark on will prosper!
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK MAIN PAGE – FEEDER
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Legends of Motivation and Selling: https://www.facebook.com/groups/612256812317630/
Everything Positive Internet: https://web.facebook.com/groups/1803368303281833/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…
Link to this post:
<a href="https://www.profitmakersales.com/kb-article/success-bible-article-016-success-and-astonishing-blessings/">Success Bible Article – 016 – Success and Astonishing Blessings</a>