SUCCESS AND ASTONISHING BLESSINGS
God wants to bless you so that you can be a blessing to others. God wants you to experience tremendous blessing because He knows that when you taste of His love and goodness you will want to share it with someone else. We all need wisdom to deal with life. God gives wisdom, and blesses the upright. If you’ve made Jesus Lord of your life, and have allowed Him to wash away your past, then you are upright in God’s sight and this promise is for you! No matter what has happened in the past, yesterday, or even this morning. Through the sacrifice of Jesus, you have access to all the Lord’s amazing promises. Just begin to thank Him daily for His promises of wisdom and victory, and you will experience His glorious blessing in every area of life!
- God can pour blessings upon you in the most astonishing ways so that you’re ready for anything and everything he wants you to accomplish. He alone can give you more than you could ever need so that you will have enough left over to do everything that needs to be done. 2 Corinthians 9:8
- If you listen to and obey the Voice of God and all his commandments, God will position you to receive blessings over your life and all you put your hand to. He will pour out His blessings over your country, city, children, land, livestock, herds, flocks, basket and bread bowl – and he will bless your every move. God will defeat anyone who attacks you. They’ll come at you one way and be scattered seven ways. And God will order on-going blessings on all your reserves and at your workplace. He’ll bless you in everything He has given you and told you to do. Deuteronomy 28:1-8
- You shall fear the Lord your God; you shall serve Him and cling to Him, and you shall swear by His name. He is your praise and He is your God, who has done these great and awesome things for you which your eyes have seen. Deuteronomy 10:20-21
Business & Sales Tips
- Ask questions. Have a prepared and rehearsed product presentation. Have a prepared and rehearsed response to common objections. And have a prepared and rehearsed way to ask for the order. It’s called being a salesperson, and it’s what sets you apart from the run-of-the-mill average seller that just wings it under prepared.
- Putting off an easy thing makes it hard. Putting off a hard thing makes it impossible – Charles Wilson
- Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt – William Shakespeare
- A wise man will make more opportunities then he finds”–Francis Bacon
- Just as appetite comes by eating, so work brings inspiration, if inspiration is not discernible at the beginning – Igor Stravinsky
- I have learned throughout my life as a composer chiefly through my mistake and pursuits of false assumptions, not by my exposure to founts of wisdom and knowledge – Igor Stravinsky
BEAUTIFUL TREASURE – Proverbs 24:3-5 – By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. A wise man has great power, and a man of knowledge increases strength
BEGINNING OF KNOWLEDGE – Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. Proverbs 10:14 Wise men store up knowledge, but the mouth of a fool invites ruin. Proverbs 14:18 The simple inherit folly, but the prudent are crowned with knowledge. Proverbs 18:15 The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge; the ears of the wise seek it out.
BELIEVE – Mark 11:24 – Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
BELIEVE – Mark 9:23 Everything is possible for him who believes. Mark 10:27 With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God. Mark 11:24-25 Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”
BLAMELESS – Proverbs 28:6 – Better a poor man whose walk is blameless than a rich man whose ways are perverse.
BLESS THEM – Romans 12:14-19 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.
God has great things in store for you, but you will never go to a new level without opposition. That’s why you must stay committed to what God is calling you to do. Stay in fellowship with your Heavenly Father through prayer, worship, study of His Word, and fellowship with others. Rise up today and take authority over any area of your life that’s keeping you in defeat. Be aggressive and on the offensive. If you stay focused and determined, God will take you places you’ve never dreamed of and you’ll live that overcoming life of victory that rightfully belongs to you. No matter what has been taken away from you, no matter what losses you’ve experienced, if you give it over to God, He will return to you more than you could ask or imagine. He’ll make things right and give you more than what was lost or stolen. When you put your hope in God, He blesses you and God wants to multiply your joy, peace, wisdom, health and finances with a double portion in every area of your life! The first step in moving forward into this fresh future is forgetting the disappointments of yesterday. It’s time to forget about those disappointments and reach out in faith to God’s abundant future.
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…