SUCCESS AND ASSURANCE
When you’re really confused, worried or don’t have a clue what to do, don’t let panic or worry guide your decisions. Relax for a minute and let God work. You’ll be amazed at the insight you get from waiting on God instead of striving to find answers on your own. Before you make any decision read Philippians 4:11-13. It’s a great Scripture. “For I have learned, in whatever state I am, to be content. I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound; in any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and want. I can do all things in him who strengthens me.” Don’t always react on your first impulse – instead, meditate on what God would want from you and realize that He is in control. You’ll be able to see His hand working in just about any situation when you take a step back and realize it’s not your plan, but His.
- God can pour blessings upon you in the most astonishing ways so that you’re ready for anything and everything he wants you to accomplish. He alone can give you more than you could ever need so that you will have enough left over to do everything that needs to be done. 2 Corinthians 9:8
- I have told you these things, so that you will trust me and may be assured of the outcome and have peace. In this godless world you will continually face challenges and difficulties. But take heart! I have conquered the world – so you can be an overcomer, and live in victory. John 16:33
- May there be shouts of joy when we hear the news of your victory, flags flying with praise to God for all that he has done for you. May he answer all your prayers! Psalm 20:5
- As long as he sought the Lord, God made him prosper. 2 Chronicles 26:5
- Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
Business & Sales Tips
- Ask different questions. Start by asking questions that don’t include “Ahs” and “Ums.” It’s something that’s almost impossible to do when your questions aren’t prepared prior to the sales call. A clear indication what you’re asking isn’t a very good question, is when you ask a question and the customer responds “What do you mean?” The whole concept of asking fabulous open-ended questions is what good selling is all about. The better the question, the better the response will be.
- One of the problems of our day is how to counteract the effects of the younger generation of a civilization dedicated to the pursuit of luxury and the avoidance of effort. DR NORMAN VINCENT PEALE
- Seeing much, suffering much and studying much are the three pillars of learning – Benjamin Disraeli
- Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom – Theodore Issac Rubin
- If an individual wants to be a leader and isn’t controversial, that means he never stood for anything – Richard M. Nixon
- No set goal achieved satisfies. Success only breeds a new goal. The golden apple devoured has seeds. It is endless – Bette Davis
BATTLE FAVOUR – Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 – The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favour to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all. Moreover, no man knows when his hour will come: As fish are caught in a cruel net, or birds are taken in a snare, so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.
BE ON GUARD – Luke 12:15-20 – Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. A certain rich man produced a good crop. He thought , ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’ Then said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. I have plenty of good things laid up for many years. I’ll take life easy; eat, drink and be merry. Then God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’ 2 Peter 2:3 – In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping. Psalm 10:3 – He boasts of the cravings of his heart; he blesses the greedy and reviles the LORD.
BE STRONG – Joshua 1: 7-8 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Proverbs 28: 12-13 When the righteous triumph, there is great elation; but when the wicked rise to power, men go into hiding. He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy.
BEATITUDES – Matthew 5:3-10 – “Blessed are the poor in spirit, theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Those who mourn will be comforted; the meek will inherit the earth; those who hunger and thirst for righteousness will be filled; the merciful will be shown mercy; the pure in heart will see God; the peacemakers will be called sons of God; and those who are persecuted because of righteousness, theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
The principle of seed time and harvest. Many claim this the to be the principle of God’s blessing, prosperity, SUCCESS, multiplication, triumph, love, favour and is the one factor that will generally move the “Hand of God” over our lives faster than any other. It was first mentioned at the time of Noah after the flood, and after he built and altar and sacrificed to the Lord. God was so pleased He made promises to all mankind because of Noah’s faithfulness. God also introduced the “Law of Seedtime and Harvest” as we see in Genesis 8:22 . . . ‘While the earth remains, Seedtime and Harvest, Cold and Heat, Winter and Summer, and Day and Night, Shall not cease.’ Everything that God has created multiplies because of God’s “Seed Principle.” Our lives began because of the “Seed Principle,” as did everything else – either from the good Seeds or the bad Seeds Sown by Seed sowers. To overcome life’s problems and reach our potential in life, Seed sowing is crucial if you want to see your life become fruitful, multiplied and replenished in the areas of health, finance, spiritual renewal, family and relationships. Simply Sow in your Seed in the Soil of Your Need.
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…