SUCCESS AND ANSWERS
Jesus never reprimanded His disciples in public or made them feel stupid. He made them feel loved and appreciated. In fact, Jesus let his disciples know that He thought so highly of them that He planned to give them the keys to the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 16:19). He never embarrassed them or belittled anyone who served Him. He overlooked their faults and limitations and celebrated their strengths. As ambassadors of Christ, and should speak words of hope and encouragement and build others up – focusing on their strengths. When we do this will begin to see God’s favour over our own life. Then we will experience each and every victory that He has in store for us.
- I will open up the windows of heaven for you and pour out a blessing so great you won’t have room enough to take it in! Malachi 3:10
- God can pour blessings upon you in the most astonishing ways so that you’re ready for anything and everything he wants you to accomplish. He alone can give you more than you could ever need so that you will have enough left over to do everything that needs to be done. 2 Corinthians 9:8
- May there be shouts of joy when we hear the news of your victory, flags flying with praise to God for all that he has done for you. May he answer all your prayers! Psalm 20:5
- The blessings of happiness, fortune and prosperity go to the one who avoids the advice, plans and purposes of the ungodly; who chooses to witness to sinners and not submit to their unholy self-centered opinions; and who steadfastly chooses not to be around those who scorn or mock others for personal gratification. His delight comes from the uncompromising law of the Lord, and through the Holy scriptures on which he has learned to meditate upon habitually – thoughtfully pondering their illumination and meaning day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the banks of a flowing stream – prepared and nurtured to bring forth fruit in its season. His leaf shall neither wither nor fade, and everything he puts his hand to will rightfully prosper. Psalm 1-3 . . . Peter Collins – Paraphrased
- The cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things . . . choke the Word. Mark 4:19
Business & Sales Tips
- Achieve financial independence by becoming very good in selling, earning good money, and then by holding on to the money
- Always, always, always, expect the best outcome. You’ll get what you expect – even when you’re selling in a recession.
- Amateurs compete to win over their competitors – professionals compete to win over themselves.
- Not only strike when the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking – Oliver Cromwell
- Nothing great has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe something inside them was superior to circumstances – Bruce Barton
· America is unique because it offers you an economic ladder to climb. And here’s what’s exciting: It is the bottom of the ladder that is crowded, not the top. – Jim Rohn
- An adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is an adventure wrongly considered – G.K. Chesterton
- You never need to settle for what you are. You can be a new person. I’ve seen people changed – defeated people become victorious, dull people become excited, real [people experience marvellous change. We are not merely created: we can be recreated. DR NORMAN VINCENT PEALE
APPEARANCE – Matthew 15:19 – For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 1 Samuel 16:7 – Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.
APPOINTED GOALS – Habakkuk 2:2-3 – Write down the revelation and make it plain so that you may run with it. The revelation awaits an appointed time; and will not prove false. Though it may linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.
APPROACH – Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Psalm 100:5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
ARROGANCE – 1 Timothy 5:8 If anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his immediate family, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. 1 Timothy 6:17-18 Command those who are rich not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share.
No matter what has been taken away from you, no matter what losses you’ve experienced, if you give it over to God, He will return to you more than you could ask or imagine. He’ll make things right and give you more than what was lost or stolen. When you put your hope in God, He blesses you and God wants to multiply your joy, peace, wisdom, health and finances with a double portion in every area of your life! The first step in moving forward into this fresh future is forgetting the disappointments of yesterday. It’s time to forget about those disappointments and reach out in faith to God’s abundant future. Jesus never reprimanded His disciples in public or made them feel stupid. He made them feel loved and appreciated. In fact, Jesus let his disciples know that He thought so highly of them that He planned to give them the keys to the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 16:19). He never embarrassed them or belittled anyone who served Him. He overlooked their faults and limitations and celebrated their strengths. As ambassadors of Christ, and should speak words of hope and encouragement and build others up – focusing on their strengths. When we do this will begin to see God’s favour over our own life. Then we will experience each and every victory that He has in store for us.
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…