SUCCESS AND ACCOMPLISHMENT
Prospering God’s way is the way we should all aspire to live. When you trust in the Word of God, your spirit is fed and you grow strong. Those who love and obey the Lord will prosper in whatever they do. If you want to prosper in your relationships, seek God’s Word regarding relationships. To prosper in your health, seek God’s Word about healing. To prosper in your finances, seek God’s Word regarding finances. Then as you seek God through His Word you will grow strong and mighty in His power and everything you embark on will prosper!
- God can pour blessings upon you in the most astonishing ways so that you’re ready for anything and everything he wants you to accomplish. He alone can give you more than you could ever need so that you will have enough left over to do everything that needs to be done. 2 Corinthians 9:8
- Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects. James 5:16
- This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success. Joshua 1:8
- To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. Proverbs 21:3
- When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. Isaiah 43:2 TLB
- In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul. Psalm 138:3
Business & Sales Tips
- A strange phenomenon about percentages, in sales they never add up to 100%. Invariably there will always be an overlap. If the prospect will only go 30%, the salesperson will need to go 80%.
- Absolute difference between living up to your true potential and marginal performance is the realisation of the fact that you have weaknesses that you are doing nothing about changing.
- The “if” thinker broods over a difficulty or a setback. The “how” thinker wastes no energy on postmortems when trouble or even disaster hits him. He immediately starts looking for the best solution – Norman Vincent Peale
· The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term is the indispensable prerequisite for success – Brian Tracy
- Start every morning by saying, I believe something wonderful is going to happen to me today. Repeat it over and over – Anon
- The secret of success is constancy of purpose – Benjamin Disraeli
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it – Henry Ford
ACTION – Ecclesistes 11:4-6 – Whoever watches the wind will not plant and looks at the clouds will not reap. Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let not your hands be idle, for you do not know which will succeed, or whether both will do equally well.
ACTION FAITH – James 2:14-17 – What good is faith without action? Can such faith save him? Suppose another is without clothes and daily food. If you say, “Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,” but do nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith without action, is dead.
ACTIVITY – Ecclesiastes 3:1-15 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. What does the worker gain from his toil? I have seen the burden God has laid on men. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil–this is the gift of God. I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him. Whatever is has already been, and what will be has been before; and God will call the past to account.
ADMINISTER TRUE JUSTICE – Proverbs 2:9 Understand what is right, just and fair – every good path. Zechariah 7:9-10 Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another. Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the alien or the poor. In your hearts do not think evil of each other.
The principle of seed time and harvest. Many claim this the to be the principle of God’s blessing, prosperity, SUCCESS, multiplication, triumph, love, favour and is the one factor that will generally move the “Hand of God” over our lives faster than any other. It was first mentioned at the time of Noah after the flood, and after he built and altar and sacrificed to the Lord. God was so pleased He made promises to all mankind because of Noah’s faithfulness. God also introduced the “Law of Seedtime and Harvest” as we see in Genesis 8:22 . . . ‘While the earth remains, Seedtime and Harvest, Cold and Heat, Winter and Summer, and Day and Night, Shall not cease.’ Everything that God has created multiplies because of God’s “Seed Principle.” Our lives began because of the “Seed Principle,” as did everything else – either from the good Seeds or the bad Seeds Sown by Seed sowers. To overcome life’s problems and reach our potential in life, Seed sowing is crucial if you want to see your life become fruitful, multiplied and replenished in the areas of health, finance, spiritual renewal, family and relationships. Simply Sow in your Seed in the Soil of Your Need.
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…