SUCCESS AND ALWAYS BLESSED
The Bible says that we should be prisoners of hope? A prisoner of hope is someone who has faith and expectancy even when things are bad, because God promised to restore what was lost . . . and more. That’s a hope you can hold on to! It means your health, job situation, and finances may not be what you want them to be today, but through God they are all subject to change! God wants to restore them to you — not just as before — but with more, so that you are better off than when you began. No matter where you are today, or what happened yesterday, God wants to give you a new future filled with joy, satisfaction, pleasure and abundance. No matter what has been taken away from you, no matter what losses you’ve experienced, if you give it over to God, He will return to you more than you could ask or imagine. He’ll make things right and give you more than what was lost or stolen. When you put your hope in God, He blesses you and God wants to multiply your joy, peace, wisdom, health and finances with a double portion in every area of your life! The first step in moving forward into this fresh future is forgetting the disappointments of yesterday. It’s time to forget about those disappointments and reach out in faith to God’s abundant future.
- Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever. Psalm 145:2
- When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. Isaiah 43:2 TLB
- If you listen to and obey the Voice of God and all his commandments, God will position you to receive blessings over your life and all you put your hand to. He will pour out His blessings over your country, city, children, land, livestock, herds, flocks, basket and bread bowl – and he will bless your every move. God will defeat anyone who attacks you. They’ll come at you one way and be scattered seven ways. And God will order on-going blessings on all your reserves and at your workplace. He’ll bless you in everything He has given you and told you to do. Deuteronomy 28:1-8
- All who seek the Lord shall find him and shall praise his name. Their hearts shall rejoice with everlasting joy. Psalm 22:26
Business & Sales Tips
- According to surveys conducted with the “Fortune 100” companies in the USA, the most important trait anyone can posses is the ability to sell yourself and your ideas to others. And that’s all about self-image. Those with a high self-image sell both well. The survey also concluded that the better one’s self-image the better the ability to sell yourself and your ideas to others. On a scale of 1 to 10, where would you rate yours?
- The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power – Hugh White
- The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure thing boat never gets far from shore – Dale Carnegie
- My responsibility, our responsibility as lucky Americans, is to try to give back to this country as much as it has given us, as we continue our American journey together – Colin Powell
· Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
- Some of us are timid. We think we have something to lose, so we don’t try for the next hill – Maya Angelou
ADULTERY – Matthew 15:19 – For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 1 Samuel 16:7 – Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.
ADVICE – Proverbs 12:15 – The way of a fool seems right to him, but a wise man listens to advice.
ADVICE – Proverbs 13:10 Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice.
ADVISERS – Proverbs 11:14 – For lack of guidance a nation falls, but many advisers make victory sure.
AFFECTION – Romans 12:9-18 – Love must be sincere. Hate evil; cling to good. Be devoted to one. Honour one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with in need. Practice hospitality. Bless those who persecute you and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right. Live at peace with everyone.
God has great things in store for you, but you will never go to a new level without opposition. That’s why you must stay committed to what God is calling you to do. Stay in fellowship with your Heavenly Father through prayer, worship, study of His Word, and fellowship with others. Rise up today and take authority over any area of your life that’s keeping you in defeat. Be aggressive and on the offensive. If you stay focused and determined, God will take you places you’ve never dreamed of and you’ll live that overcoming life of victory that rightfully belongs to you.
This Article is by Peter Collins – In a sales career spanning more than 53 years, Peter Collins has focused on helping and bringing out the best in others – whether it involves training or mentoring salespeople, managers, business consulting to SME’s. Since the 1970’s Peter has built a reputation as a Nationally and Internationally Published author, and has 68 business books to his credit, but he is mainly known for one book based on the Audio Tape series of the same name, Over 50 Ways of Closing the Sale. Peter had his first book published in 1969 and now has over 133 books in all, including Business, Marketing, Sales, Free Publicity, Body Language, Music and over 30 Christian books to date. Peters books have sold over 2.5 Million copies of his books over 49 years. In his personal life, Peter has been sought after as an encourager and motivator that has given of his time and talents freely despite his busy schedule. Subsequently, he has assisted churches, pastors, community and charity groups, as well as individuals through his teaching, training, development and on-going mentoring.
© Copyright Peter Collins, Profit Maker Sales, Sydney, Australia, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2017, all rights reserved. Peter can be contacted through his website – profitmakersales.com
FACEBOOK BUSINESS GROUPS
Sales, Selling, Closing and Marketing Hints and Tips: https://web.facebook.com/groups/286045915084689/
Closing, Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1325421490866876/
Selling + Sales Hints and Tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/283568298730178/
Share the Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229231267521364/?ref=br_tf
Friends of Peter Collins ProfitMaker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1340727249317279/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN GROUPS
Jesus is Lord: https://web.facebook.com/groups/841772792591425/
Inspiration, Motivation and Bible Based Success: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847901328790418/
Christian Heros: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1168666616580368/?ref=br_tf
Christian Poetry & Poetic Verse: https://www.facebook.com/groups/109697049574664/
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGES
Peter Collins Success Centre: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsSuccessCentre
Peter Collins Business and Uplifting Articles: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBusinessAndUpliftingArticles/
Peter Collins Closing Hints: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsProfitMakerSales/
Peter Collins Sales Hints: https://web.facebook.com/saleshintsandtips/
Peter Collins Business Services: https://web.facebook.com/Peter-Collins-Business-Services-5…/
Peter Collins Quotes and Sales Tips: https://www.facebook.com/PeterCollinsQuotesandSalesTips/
Peter Collins List of Books: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsBooks/
FACEBOOK CHRISTIAN PAGES
Peter Collins Christian Articles: https://web.facebook.com/PeterCollinsChristianArticles/
Success Revealed Through the Bible: https://www.facebook.com/Success-Revealed-Through-the-Bible-1184249301630029/
What the Bible Says: https://www.facebook.com/What-the-Bible-Says-1826843094198048/
Peter Collins Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-collins-95b6b8105…